If you want to learn more about how to build a wooden bbq table you have to take a close look over the free plans in the article. This is a very simple bbq table anyone can built in a few hours, using just basic tools and materials. Remember that you should adjust the size of the table to suit your needs. You can add some accessories to the table, so you can have all the grill tools at hand when in the backyard. More furniture projects HERE.
If you want to get the job done in a professional manner, we recommend you to plan everything with attention, as to prevent costly mistakes and to build a professional garden bench. Invest in high quality materials, such as cedar, pine or redwood, as the bench will be exposed to all kinds of weather. Apply a few coats of paint over the components, to enhance their appearance and to protect them from bad weather.
Wooden BBQ Table – Free DIY Plans
- 1 – 4 pieces of 2×2 lumber – 32″ long LEGS
- 2 – 2 pieces of 1×4 lumber – 34 1/2″ long, 2 pieces – 15″ long, 1 piece – 13 1/2″ long TOP FRAME
- 3 – 2 pieces of 1×4 lumber – 34 1/2″ long, 2 pieces – 15″ long FRAME
- 4 – 2 pieces of 1×2 lumber – 48 1/2″ long, 8 pieces – 13 1/2″ long SHELF
- 5 – 3 pieces of 2×6 lumber – 38″ long TABLETOP
- 2 pieces of 2×2 lumber – 6′
- 5 pieces of 1×4 lumber – 8′
- 2 pieces of 2×6 lumber – 6′
- 2 1/2″ screws, 1 5/8″ screws
- wood glue, stain/paint
- bbq set
- One day
I recommend you to check if the components are locked into place properly and structure is rigid enough for your garden. Make sure there are no protruding screws or sharp edges. Fill the holes with wood putty and then smooth the surface with sandpaper. Apply a few coats of paint or stain to protect the components from decay.
PRO TIP: Apply several coats of paint or stain over the components, in order to protect them from decay. Check out the rest of the project to learn more about building garden projects.
This diy project was about wooden bbq table rack plans. If you have enjoyed the free project, we recommend you to share it with your friends, by using the social media widgets.